Seikle Vabaks fifth season kayaking trip in Soomaa National Park
The end of March and early April is a time when a unique phenomenon can be seen in the Soomaa National Park: the Soomaa flood, or the fifth season, as people call it!
This is a time when rivers rise out of their beds, flood all the forests and meadows, and engulf all the roads that get in their way! Come and see this marvellous phenomenon with your own eyes!
We organise kayaking tours every day of the week, twice a day. One tour takes about 3 hours.
The price includes the following.
*a kayak with equipment
*an unforgettable experience!
Book a fifth season hike today!
Times and prices
Advance bookings only: 20.03 — 10.04
Features and amenities
- Minimum number of participants: 1
- Maximum number of participants: 50
- Duration (hours): 3
- Suitable for children
- By excursion bus
- By car
- Transportation to the destination at extra cost
- Catering included in price
- Special equipment for children
- Special equipment for adults