Õisu Manor and Park

The Õisu Manor is an early classicist building which was built in the 18th-19th centuries after Empress Elizaveta Petrovna gave the manor to the widow of Admiral Peter von Sivers as a gift in 1744. The entrance and front yard of the manor house are framed by a semi-circular barn, stables and carriage house. Over its history, the building has also housed a dairy school and dairy. 
The Manor Park (11.4 ha) descends down several terraces behind the manor house and was designed in the English style by G. Kuphaldt. Some 85 different species of trees and bushes. The park is decorated with a group of sculptures “Youth”, a fountain and three ponds. 

Õisu alevik, Mulgi vald, Viljandi maakond, 69502, Eesti Phone: +372 56240167 Email: valdurmets@hot.ee

Times and prices

Advance bookings only:

Adult from: 2 €

Features and amenities

  • Free parking
  • Recreation area/picnic ground
  • Information boards
  • Site lighting
  • WC
  • Information point
  • Estonian
  • Russian
  • German
  • Signposted
  • Sealed access road
  • By excursion bus
  • By public transport
  • By car
  • Bus: Õisu
  • Exhibition